3/15/12

Trout, Water, Land, and Sky Vol. 2

Time for a few more:

Same fishless pond that I left off with on the last post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lake Creek, Manti-LaSal Nat'l Forest

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cutthroat trout from Currant Creek Reservoir - A buddy reproduced it in colored pencil (travzart.com).travzart.com

Photobucket
This is one of my top 5 personal favorites, I think.  Lucky me to be at Bald Mtn. Pass that evening.  There were several wildfires to the south and west of the area, throwing a pastel sunset across the sky.

Photobucket
Same day, Uintas

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A couple of browns I caught on my lunch break recently
Photobucket
Photobucket
Duchesne River Sunset (Doo-shane)
Photobucket
Beams over Deer Creek Reservoir and the town of Charleston
Photobucket
Strawberry River brown trout
Photobucket
Rainbows from Starvation Reservoir
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dry Creek, Utah County
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Don't be shy.